The Morse Theatre ,
originally built in 1912 as a nickelodeon theater and vaudeville
house, had been largely forgotten and unused in recent years. In
2006 the building was purchased with the intention of converting
it back into the grand venue it was originally intended to be.
The multi-million dollar renovation restored the theatre space
to a 299 seat live music venue with a old Chicago style
restaurant occupying the front of the building.